Update 10/01/2020: We have a winner for this competition. It’s Caroline Abela who wins a four-night stay for 8 persons at Ta’ Dbiegi and Dwejra villa in Gozo. Congratulations Caroline. See the correct answer below.
We are giving our followers the opportunity to win a four-night stay in one of our holiday homes in Gozo. All you have to do to win is to count the number of churches in the photo and do the following;
1. Write the correct answer as a comment in the post.
2. Share the photo.
3. Like our Facebook page.
If you are not familiar with Gozo, it may be quite difficult to see all the churches, so we are allowing some leeway. If you answer incorrectly to within one, you are still eligible to win. Please see the full terms and conditions below. Hurry though, the competition ends on 9 January 2020. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- The prize consists of a four-night stay on a self-catering basis at either Ta’ Dbiegi or Dwejra villa, for up to 8 persons, checking out by 3 January 2021 subject to availability. The stay cannot be in the period between 1 July 2020 and 31 August 2020.
- If the stay is not taken up during the above dates, the prize will be withdrawn.
- All correct answers submitted between 2 and 9 January 2020 will take part in the draw. We are allowing some leeway, if you answer incorrectly to within one, you are still eligible to win. The draw will take place on 10 January 2020.
- To qualify you must make sure to do these three things; a) like our Facebook page, b) enter what you think is the correct number of churches in the photo as a comment in the post, c) share the photo so you can spread the word.
- You must be aged 18 or over to participate.
- The result will be announced as a comment on the same post, so keep following the post.
- The stay is non-transferable, can only be received by the winning entrant and cannot be converted into cash. deReday Holiday Homes reserve the right to substitute the accommodation with another of an equal or higher value.
- Our standard booking terms and conditions apply.
- If we feel that the winning entry is fraudulent or spammy, we reserve the right to pick another entry.
- Business/Facebook pages are not eligible.
- The winner must contact us within 7 days to claim their prize and provide us with all requested details such as full name, proof of identification, email address and mailing address.
- The winner authorises us to publish their name and country of residence and may be required to participate in some publicity.
- deReday Holiday Homes are not liable for loss/damage arising from this promotion.
- The prize consists only of accommodation. No travel costs are included. Air-conditioning at the prize accommodation is not included and will need to be paid for using the available coin meter. Do not worry, this is a minor expense.
- All entries must abide by these terms and conditions which are governed by the laws of Malta.
- Employees and partners of deReday Holiday Homes and their immediate families are not eligible to enter in this competition.