BOOK SAFELY AND WITH CONFIDENCE
As you can imagine the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic is affecting our lives and business dramatically. In Malta and Gozo, the situation is calm. We have followed the health authorities’ advice and are working from home.
Our thoughts are with those countries who have it far worse than us. Let’s all do our very best to contain the spread. A big thanks to all those working around the clock to combat the virus. You are our heroes.
Times are tough for the travel industry and at deReday Holiday Homes we are trying to adapt to the situation and face the daily challenges the pandemic is throwing at us. We are monitoring events and adapting to the situation on a daily basis.
We understand the need for our guests to book with confidence and ensure their payment is protected.
All bookings from 25 March 2020 onwards, for any stay with a check-out during 2020 and 2021 fall under these cancellation terms and conditions. This in addition to our normal terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- Any payments (deposit or full balance) you make can be transferred (by voucher) to another booking during 2020 and even 2021.
- Original booking can only be transferred in case of travel restrictions* related to COVID-19 pandemic.
- For the same property originally booked. However, we reserve the right to move booking to an equivalent or better property at our discretion.
- Subject to availability.
- Voucher/credit can be transferred to friends and family free of charge. Please contact us to change guests’ names.
- Stay rules, seasonal rates, etc for new bookings are to be respected.
- Guests must pay any difference in price should booking total be more than the voucher/credit value.
- No refunds are to be given if the voucher/credit value is higher than the new booking total.
- Vouchers/credit cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Any extras offered in your original booking are subject to availability.
- Whilst we are taking every care to provide you with clean and safe accommodation, it’s your responsibility to ensure you adhere to the health authorities’ social distancing and other guidelines.
- These terms are valid for new bookings confirmed as from 25 March 2020 onwards. We will review these dates on an ongoing basis.
* Travel restrictions are defined as follows
- Mandatory quarantine/lock-down measures in Malta and/or guests’ home country.
- No operating flights from guests’ home country to Malta.
You can read our full booking terms and conditions here.
What happens to bookings confirmed before 25 March 2020?
We are contacting each of our guests individually to discuss their options. Please bear with us. In case of questions or clarifications please contact us by email on email@example.com