NEWEST COVID-19 TRAVEL UPDATES
Up-to-date information can be found on the official Visit Malta Covid Updates page and the Malta Health Authority website.
BOOK SAFELY AND WITH CONFIDENCE
At deReday Holiday Homes, we are constantly adapting to the situation and face the daily challenges the pandemic is throwing at us. We understand the need for our guests to book with confidence and ensure their payment is protected.
All bookings from 25 March 2020 onwards, for any stay with a check-out during 2020, 2021 and 2022 fall under these cancellation terms and conditions. This in addition to our normal terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- Any payments (deposit or full balance) you make can be transferred (by credit/voucher) to another booking up to one year from your original check-out date.
- Original booking can only be transferred in case of travel restrictions* related to COVID-19 pandemic.
- For the same property originally booked. However, we reserve the right to move booking to an equivalent or better property at our discretion.
- Subject to availability.
- Voucher/credit can be transferred to friends and family free of charge. Please contact us to change guests’ names.
- Stay rules, seasonal rates, etc for new bookings are to be respected.
- Guests must pay any difference in price should booking total be more than the voucher/credit value.
- No refunds are to be given if the voucher/credit value is higher than the new booking total.
- Vouchers/credit cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Any extras offered in your original booking are subject to availability.
- Whilst we are taking every care to provide you with clean and safe accommodation, it’s your responsibility to ensure you adhere to the health authorities’ social distancing and other guidelines.
- You will be required and responsible to provide all guest details on booking, failure to do so will cause your booking to be ineligible for Covid-19 Cancellation Terms
- These terms are valid for new bookings confirmed as from 25 March 2020 onwards. We will review these dates on an ongoing basis.
* Travel restrictions are defined as follows
- Mandatory quarantine/lock-down measures in Malta and/or guests’ home country.
- No operating flights from guests’ home country to Malta.
You can read our full booking terms and conditions here.