BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To confirm your booking we ask for a non-refundable deposit of 35%. The remaining balance is paid 30 days prior to arrival.
You may cancel your booking once it has been confirmed but the instructions will only be valid if put in writing, either by email or post. All payments made, be that of the deposit and the remaining balance, are strictly non-refundable.
Covid-19 Cancellation Terms
Bookings made from 25 March 2020 onwards fall under these cancellation terms and conditions.
- Any payments (deposit or full balance) you make can be transferred (by credit/voucher) to another booking up to one year from your original check-out date.
- Original booking can only be transferred in case of travel restrictions* related to COVID-19 pandemic.
- For the same property originally booked. However, we reserve the right to move booking to an equivalent or better property at our discretion.
- Voucher must be used within one year of the original check-out date.
- Subject to availability.
- Voucher can be transferred to friends and family. Please contact us to change guests’ names.
- Stay rules, seasonal rates, etc for new bookings are to be respected.
- Guests must pay any difference in price should booking total be more than voucher value.
- No refunds are to be given if voucher value is higher than the new booking total.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Any extras offered in your original booking are subject to availability.
- Whilst we are taking every care to provide you with clean and safe accommodation, it’s your responsibility to ensure you adhere to the health authorities’ social distancing and other guidelines.
- These terms are valid for new bookings confirmed from 25 March 2020 onwards.
* Travel restrictions are defined as follows
- Mandatory quarantine/lock-down measures in Malta and/or guests’ home country.
- No operating flights from guests’ home country to Malta.
The maximum number of guests is limited to the number of persons on your booking form/rental agreement.
On booking, guests staying at one of our accommodations are required to provide their details by filling in our booking arrival form. Details for each guest such as name, surname, date of birth, nationality, email address, contact number, a copy of the ID card and full residential address are requested. Should this information not be fully filled as required, your booking will not qualify for our COVID-19 cancellation terms, no exceptions.
A security deposit of EUR300 (EUR500 for Ta’ Benna) is due no later than two (2) days before check-in date. This shall be taken automatically from the card used for your booking. The security deposit will be refunded within seven (7) days after the check-out date, provided no deductions are to be made due to any breaches of these terms and conditions. For Carnival and NYE bookings the security deposit charged is EUR500. Any damages/deductions that are higher than the damages deposit held by deReday must be paid in full by the guest.
Smoking is not allowed in the property. Smoking on the outside of the property is allowed. Cigarette butts are to be disposed of properly and not thrown away on pool decking, garden, plants, etc.
We accept pets in many of our holiday homes but this is subject to confirmation from our end prior to booking.
Check-in and check-out times
Check-in time is no earlier than 16:00, while check out time is not later than 10:00. While these are our standard times we reserve the right to make any necessary changes to these times according to the property requirements.
Should you have different check-in/check-out requirements, please let us know and we will try to be flexible, depending on availability.
Overseas travellers are required to provide for themselves all necessary insurance against personal injury, theft, cancellation, delay, etc.
You accept full responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid directly to us at the time. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any legal costs we incur in full in recovering full payment from you.
We expect all our guests to have consideration for other people. If in our reasonable opinion, you or any member of your party behaves in a way such as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to the property we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the occupation of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s). No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
Duty of Care
You shall take good care of and allow no damage to the Accommodation. The Lead Guest shall promptly notify us of any condition such as (but not limited to) adverse weather that may adversely affect the Accommodation as well as take prompt action to ensure that contents forming part of the accommodation are secure.
We strive to keep our accommodation as child-friendly as possible. However, children are to be accompanied by an adult at all times especially while in the pool and outdoor area/s.
Your responsibilities as the lead guest together with the rest of the group staying in our holiday home, in conjunction with other conditions in these terms and conditions, are as follows:
- To allow reasonable access to the property to the owner or a representative from deReday Holiday Homes. No advance notice need to be given.
- The number of guests staying at the property must never exceed the number of guests on your booking.
- Take appropriate care to leave the property in a clean and tidy state prior to your check-out. Failure to do so will result in additional charges.
- You cannot operate any musical instrument, speaker or similar instrument and make any noise which shall be so loud as to cause a nuisance to occupants of any premises in the neighbourhood.
- Breaching this condition may result in the automatic termination of your stay, forfeiture of the security deposit paid and no refund given. As with any resident of the island you have a responsibility towards upholding the tranquility of Gozo.
Final cleaning is included in price, however the kitchen along with the crockery and cutlery, must be left clean and back in the correct place upon leaving the property. Furthermore the guests are responsible to take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the tenancy. A minimum charge of at least €100.00 applies if property is left in a very untidy state, complete disorder or any nuisance was caused during the stay.
What’s included in your holiday
The prices as displayed on our website are inclusive of VAT.
Accommodation rates include;
- Self-catering occupation of the accommodation as described in the individual accommodation description.
- A welcome food pack for overseas travellers only.
- Bed linen and bath towels. It is not permitted to use bath towels for the pool or beach.
- Utilities such as water, electricity and gas. Air-conditioning may carry pay-per-use charges.
- Weekly maid service is included in some accommodations, in others this may be an optional extra service.
Government Eco Tax
Environmental contribution of €0.50 per adult per night (up to a max of €5 per adult) is not included in your rental price, to be paid in cash locally during your stay.