VIEW MORE PHOTOS
DAR TAL-MOGHOZ | Xewkija, Gozo
“A perfect example of how you can blend old architecture with contemporary furnishings.”
Tucked away in an alley this farmhouse was lovingly restored, its traditional features protected and enhanced by modern touches such as the whitewashed staircase and the red kitchen cupboards. Some of the old features you will notice are the old limestone walls, high ceilings, arches and even mangers. Although the property is well over two hundred years old, it is extremely spacious and boasts plenty of natural light.
Externally, there is plenty of space too, even for large groups. The south-facing pool deck houses a large pool and is equipped with sun loungers and armchairs. A charcoal BBQ and dining table are also available. Two terraces overlooking the pool offer more sunbathing space.
The farmhouse has a total of five bedrooms and five bathrooms, three of which have en-suite bathrooms. Air-conditioning connected to a coin meter is provided throughout. You will find that this property is located in a rural area where absolute peace and tranquility are only disturbed by the occasional neighbouring horse’s neigh. Truly a great home for a relaxing holiday.
On booking you will be sent an email with our standard rental agreement (this includes our house rules and booking terms & conditions). You would need to agree to our terms by electronically signing this rental agreement.
MTA Licence Number: HPI/G/0381
CHECK AVAILABILITY & BOOK
Booking Terms & Conditions
- To confirm your booking we ask for a non-refundable* deposit of 35%.
- The maximum number of guests is limited to the number of persons on your booking form/rental agreement.
- Check-in is at 16:00 and check-out is by 10:00. We try to be as flexible as possible with these times.
- Utilities such as water, electricity and gas are included. Air-conditioning may carry pay-per-use charges. Please see details in Property Features above.
- An Eco Tax of €0.50 per adult per night up to a maximum of €5 per adult is due.
* Due to the ongoing pandemic, we are offering flexible Covid-related cancellation terms. Please see our full booking terms here.
Rated 4.9 out of 5 stars
Amazing as always! never disappointed when staying at dereday farmhouse and dar tal-moghoz was no exception. Clean, stocked with everything... read more
Located in a very tranquil and quiet location, very nice outdoor pool area just like you see in the photos!
Great service and fast replies. Recommended!
The property is centrally located and only a short distance from Victoria. It is beautifully finished and well laid out.... read more