Book your Car Hire in Malta and Gozo now.
Hiring a car is the best way to travel around the island. Public transport is efficient but renting a car gives you a lot of freedom. Feel free to book online below. You can also choose to book an airport taxi transfer which will take you straight to the accommodation in Gozo. If you go for this option we can organise car hire as per rates and options further below. The vehicle can be picked up from any location in Gozo or delivered straight to the accommodation.
2022 Price List
Plenty of choice from a really good fleet of cars. The vehicle can be dropped off at your accommodation.
|Car Model||NOV to APR||MAY – 15 JUL & OCT||15 JUL – SEP|
|Economy (Hyundai i10)||€12||€16||€23|
|Compact (Hyundai i20)||€15||€18||€25|
|Standard (Toyota Corolla)||€18||€22||€28|
|Automatic (Toyota Yaris)||€16||€20||€28|
|4×4 (Maruti Gypsy)||€25||€28||€32|
|VAN (Fiat Doblo 7 Seater)||€35||€40||€45|
|Pick Up Truck 4Dr||€38||€40||€40|
Terms and Conditions
- Vehicles are supplied with full comprehensive insurance, including 3rd party liability, collision damage waiver and theft protection with the excess as specified below.
– 3rd party liability and Vehicle theft/damage excess charge for drivers aged 21 years to 25 years €700.00,
– 3rd party liability and Vehicle theft/damage excess charge for drivers aged 25 and older €600.00,
- Insurance Excess Protection. Excess can be waived to €0.00(nil) by paying an extra €6.00/day for vehicles hired for more than 3 days.
- The Insurance Excess protection option excludes damage to the wheels, tires, glass, roof, interior, keys, underside of the vehicle or any damage caused by negligence or racing the vehicle.
- Baby seat or Booster seat charge €5.00/day.
- Delivery and collection of vehicle in Gozo is Free
- Extra drivers are charged €5.00 daily.
- Unlimited mileage
- No extra charge for 21-25 year old drivers,
- No extra charge for 70 year old + drivers(age limitations may apply and a medical certificate may be required),
- Vehicles are exclusively for use on national roads
- All prices include 18% VAT
- All cars and vans are equipped with Air Conditioning. (Pickups and Jeeps excluded)
- Jeep drivers must be over 25 years,
- Car and Mini Van drivers must be over 21 years,
- A Valid Driving License held for a minimum of 1 year must be provided
- A Valid Credit Card must be provided. (VISA, MasterCard or American Express),
- Debit cards are not accepted unless you opt for the optional insurance excess waiver
- Drivers in possession of a foreign insurance excess waiver policy who do not opt for the optional Insurance Loss damage Excess waiver protection will still be required to pay any excess in case of an accident. To retrieve your excess charge you will have to present the invoice supplied by us to your insurance company in your country,
- Drivers who do not opt for the optional Insurance Excess protection might be requested a security deposit equal to the insurance excess. This is returned at the end of the rental period provided the vehicle is returned in the same condition as rented
- Any damage must be reported to the car hire representative as soon as possible.
- Vehicles must be returned in the same condition as rented. For excessively dirty vehicles we charge a €40 valeting fee,
- Rentals are charged on a 24hr basis
- Smoking is NOT permitted on board the vehicles,
- Animals are NOT permitted on board the vehicles
- Car hire is available to be booked for a minimum of 7 days