VIEW MORE PHOTOS
DWEJRA VILLA | Gharb, Gozo
“Get away from it all and enjoy the peace and tranquility of Gozo.”
Set in a cul-de-sac, Id-Dwejra villa combines a peaceful rural atmosphere with traditional architecture. The property is extremely well-appointed with soft furnishings and solid hand-made furniture. By no means a sprawling accommodation, there is still plenty of space for eight persons both internally and externally.
The entrance door opens into a small hall just off the living room, where you can immediately take in the beautiful view. The living area has comfortable sofas where you can relax and watch your favourite Netflix show on the 50-inch Smart TV. Just off the living room, you will find the fully equipped kitchen and dining room. Both the living and dining rooms overlook and lead to the pool deck. On the ground floor you will also find a twin bedroom and main shower room.
A stone staircase takes you to the first floor which houses a further three bedrooms, one en-suite shower and main bathroom. All bedrooms are air-conditioned (coin meter), with the master having a nice balcony where you can sit out and have your morning over or nightcap.
The pool deck is not huge but space is maximised with a stone barbecue, a large dining table and sun loungers. The infinity pool is a pleasure to use and you can float in it for countless hours and marvel at the view. The area is extremely calm and relaxed and a nighttime barbecue is a must.
The villa is right on the outskirts of Gharb. Of course, this being Gozo, you are never far away from anything. You will find a bus stop meters away. To really explore Gozo, hiring a car is advised. Within a five-minute drive, you will find the Dwejra Bay area, with its Inland Sea, the Blue Hole and the ruins of the collapsed Azure Window; all diving meccas. Grocery stores, supermarkets and restaurants are all a short drive away.
Id-Dwejra is just adjacent to Ta’ Dbiegi Villa, perfect for large families or a group of friends who want to stay in close proximity. We cant wait to host you at this fantastic accommodation.
On booking you will be sent an email with our standard rental agreement (this includes our house rules and booking terms & conditions). You would need to agree to our terms by electronically signing this rental agreement.
MTA Licence Number: HPC/G/0141
Even though this accommodation is pet-friendly, kindly contact us prior to booking for further information.
Time surely stands still in the village of Gharb. The square and its beautiful baroque church welcome and invite you to explore this sleepy village. In the same square you will find a couple of very good restaurants. On a Sunday morning go to Pjazza Santu Pietru, just outside our Dbiegi and Dwejra villas to watch a game of brilli. A five-minute drive takes you to the beautiful Dwejra area.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- To confirm your booking we ask for a non-refundable* deposit of 35%.
- The maximum number of guests is limited to the number of persons on your booking form/rental agreement.
- Check-in is at 16:00 and check-out is by 10:00. We try to be as flexible as possible with these times.
- Utilities such as water, electricity and gas are included. Air-conditioning may carry pay-per-use charges. Please see details in Property Features above.
- An Eco Tax of €0.50 per adult per night up to a maximum of €5 per adult is due.
- After making a booking, the guest will receive an email with a link to the Guest Area. This is a private log-in area, where the guest can view booking details, make balance payments and see pre-arrival information.
* Due to the ongoing pandemic, we are offering flexible Covid-related cancellation terms. Please see our full booking terms here