VIEW MORE PHOTOS
MGARR HEIGHTS APARTMENT | Ghajnsielem, Gozo
“Enjoy the best view on Gozo, from your own heated jacuzzi.”
Perched on top of a hill overlooking the beautiful Mgarr Harbour. Starting with an amazing sunrise you can spend your stay on the terrace marvelling at the ever-changing view. From the private terrace, you can also see the small island of Comino. As from end of January 2020 guests can enjoy a newly-installed, heated hot tub on the apartment’s terrace.
Accommodation is extremely spacious with around 300 square meters of space. There are a total of three bedrooms all equipped with smart TVs and en-suite bathroom facilities. The master bedroom boasts a stunning en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need for your holiday including fridge, freezer, toaster, oven, microwave, electric hob, dishwasher and plenty of crockery and cutlery.
The open plan living room features a huge Smart TV, but who needs a TV when you can enjoy the best view on the island. Guests have access to free wifi across the apartment. The washing machine and clothes dryer are located in the utility room, which can be found near the kitchen area.
This apartment is located in the village of Ghajnsielem, Gozo. Translated as Peaceful Spring, Ghajnsielem welcomes visitors to Gozo from its Mgarr Harbour. It is an extremely vibrant village with a bustling village square. It is a great place to have dinner or a beer in the evening, where you will easily mingle with the locals. You can easily walk down to Mgarr Harbour and choose from one of the many restaurants there. From Mgarr Harbour you can board a small boat to the Blue Lagoon and the island of Comino. Ghajnsielem famous for the live Christmas village built every December Betlehem fGhajnsielem.
On booking you will be sent an email with our standard rental agreement (this includes our house rules and booking terms & conditions). You would need to agree to our terms by electronically signing this rental agreement.
MTA Licence: HPI/G/0441
Booking Terms & Conditions
- To confirm your booking we ask for a non-refundable* deposit of 35%.
- The maximum number of guests is limited to the number of persons on your booking form/rental agreement.
- Check-in is at 16:00 and check-out is by 10:00. We try to be as flexible as possible with these times. Please contact us if you wish to have an early check-in and late check-out.
- Utilities such as water, electricity and gas are included. Air-conditioning may carry pay-per-use charges. Please see details in Property Features above.
- An Eco Tax of €0.50 per adult per night up to a maximum of €5 per adult is due.
* Due to the ongoing pandemic, we are offering flexible Covid-related cancellation terms. Please see our full booking terms here.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
No text for this review.
Excellent exactly as advertised. Great location next to the main harbour in Gozo with views over it. Apartment outstanding quality... read more
Amazing holiday appartment, very clean , very spacious, and the host Clarissa is amazing, helped us with everything, gave us... read more