VIEW MORE PHOTOS
NICOLINA APARTMENT | Xlendi, Gozo
“Perched over Xlendi Beach, you can literally see the fish below your balcony.”
Set right on the quaint sea-front in Xlendi Bay this one-bedroom apartment was recently renovated to very high standards and good taste. It consists of a well-equipped kitchen/living leading to a balcony overlooking beautiful views of the bay. There is also a dining area and a bedroom with en-suite shower room. The apartment is located on the second floor and has access to a communal roof terrace, shared with only one other apartment.
The roof terrace is equipped with outdoor furniture including table & chairs and sun loungers. From here you will also get to enjoy the calming vista of this old fishing village. The apartment is fully air-conditioned and is equipped with under-floor heating, both at an optional extra cost on a pay-as-you-go coin meter system. WiFi is available free-of-charge.
Xlendi Bay is a seaside village providing a great choice of bars and restaurants. Even in the peak summer months, Xlendi manages to keep its charm. The bay offers some great swimming spots and the local water sports business offer canoes, motor boats and paddle boats for hire so you can explore further. You can also decide to try diving with one of the dive companies based in Xlendi. Whether you are looking for an adventurous holiday or an ‘away-from-it-all’ break’ you definitely cannot go wrong with Nicolina apartment.
On booking you will be sent an email with our standard rental agreement (this includes our house rules and booking terms & conditions). You would need to agree to our terms by electronically signing this rental agreement.
MTA Licence Number: HPI/G/0179
Booking Terms & Conditions
- To confirm your booking we ask for a non-refundable* deposit of 35%.
- The maximum number of guests is limited to the number of persons on your booking form/rental agreement.
- Check-in is at 16:00 and check-out is by 10:00. We try to be as flexible as possible with these times.
- Utilities such as water, electricity and gas are included. Air-conditioning may carry pay-per-use charges. Please see details in Property Features above.
- An Eco Tax of €0.50 per adult per night up to a maximum of €5 per adult is due.
* Due to the ongoing pandemic, we are offering flexible Covid-related cancellation terms. Please see our full booking terms here.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
We can highly recommend a stay at Nicolina! We enjoyed every minute of our stay at this lovely space. The... read more
In addition to the well-equipped and generously dimensioned apartment, we were also perfectly looked after with tips and advice for... read more
Excellent properties, impecable service and beautiful locations. Highly recommended!
Beautiful apartment, location and area just beautiful. Very comfortable apartment. Loved hearing the ducks! Very pretty. Will come again.