VIEW MORE PHOTOS
SAN PIETRU VILLA | Gharb, Gozo
“A beautiful home with understated comfort in a quaint part of the village.”
Three bedroom villa with pool facing views and located in a tranquil area in the sleepy Gozo village of Gharb. This rustic accommodation has been finished and furnished to very good standards with an exciting mix of rustic and contemporary furniture.
The ground floor consists of a bedroom, sitting room with TV, and open plan kitchen/dining and living room which opens out to the sunny pool area. There is also a separate kitchen/utility room that houses the washing machine and dryer. The pool deck provides plenty of space for relaxation. The first floor has two bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms. A sofa-bed is also provided. Just off the study area is a nice terrace from which one can enjoy views of the surrounding countryside.
The property comes equipped with WiFi and is air-conditioned throughout. The air-conditioning system is connected to a pay-as-you-go coin meter.
On booking you will be sent an email with our standard rental agreement (this includes our house rules and booking terms & conditions). You would need to agree to our terms by electronically signing this rental agreement.
MTA Licence Number: HPI/G/0079
Time surely stands still in the village of Gharb. The square and its beautiful baroque church welcome and invite you to explore this sleepy village. In the same square you will find a couple of very good restaurants. On a Sunday morning go to Pjazza Santu Pietru, just outside your door, to watch a game of brilli.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- To confirm your booking we ask for a non-refundable* deposit of 35%.
- The maximum number of guests is limited to the number of persons on your booking form/rental agreement.
- Check-in is at 16:00 and check-out is by 10:00. We try to be as flexible as possible with these times. Please contact us if you wish to have an early check-in and late check-out.
- Utilities such as water, electricity and gas are included. Air-conditioning may carry pay-per-use charges. Please see details in Property Features above.
- An Eco Tax of €0.50 per adult per night up to a maximum of €5 per adult is due.
* Due to the ongoing pandemic, we are offering flexible Covid-related cancellation terms. Please see our full booking terms here.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
No text for this review.