VIEW MORE PHOTOS
TA' DBIEGI VILLA | Gharb, Gozo
“Float away in the infinity pool while enjoying the open views.”
This spacious home is finished and furnished tastefully in a traditional style and provides all modern comforts. Located on the outskirts of the sleepy village of Gharb the property is within walking distance or a short drive to amenities such as restaurants, bars and grocery stores. The surrounding area is typically Gozitan, peaceful and serene and there is some beautiful countryside to explore, including stunning cliffs overlooking the Mediterranean.
Accommodation consists of four double bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom and another with an en-suite shower room. There are an additional two shower rooms, so everyone is well served. All bedrooms are air-conditioned on a pay-as-you-go coin meter system.
You can enjoy the beautiful views from many areas of the house, including the kitchen/dining room, living room and of course, the south-facing pool deck. This space is equipped with outdoor furniture, including sun loungers and a dining table. A charcoal barbecue is available.
If you are a large or multi-family group, you may want to consider renting the adjacent Dwejra Villa, for a combined 8 bedrooms.
MTA Licence Number: HPC/G/0057
CHECK AVAILABILITY & BOOK
Your booking deposit is safe with us. Check out our Covid-related cancellation terms.
Even though this accommodation is pet-friendly, kindly contact us prior to booking for further information.
Time surely stands still in the village of Gharb. The square and its beautiful baroque church welcome and invite you to explore this sleepy village. In the same square you will find a couple of very good restaurants. On a Sunday morning go to Pjazza Santu Pietru, just outside our Dbiegi and Dwejra villas to watch a game of brilli.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- To confirm your booking we ask for a non-refundable* deposit of 35%.
- The maximum number of guests is limited to the number of persons on your booking form/rental agreement.
- Check-in is at 16:00 and check-out is by 10:00. We try to be as flexible as possible with these times.
- Utilities such as water, electricity and gas are included. Air-conditioning may carry pay-per-use charges. Please see details in Property Features above.
- An Eco Tax of €0.50 per adult per night up to a maximum of €5 per adult is due.
- After making a booking, the guest will receive an email with a link to the Guest Area. This is a private log-in area, where the guest can view booking details, make balance payments and see pre-arrival information.
* Due to the ongoing pandemic, we are offering flexible Covid-related cancellation terms. Please see our full booking terms here.