VIEW MORE PHOTOS
TA' LONZA FARMHOUSE | Gharb, Gozo
“Enjoy the tranquility and solitude of Gozo’s untainted west coast.”
A traditional Gozo farmhouse in every sense. Ta’ Lonza is located on the very edge of Gharb, specifically in Birbuba, minutes away from the fabled San Dimitri Chapel.
Upon entering the property, you will find yourself in the welcoming courtyard, shaded by an old palm tree. A small hallway opens into the imposing living room with its massive, floor-to-ceiling arches. Even as you are still taking in this beautiful room, the pool deck and views beyond beckon. Just off the living room you will find the fully equipped kitchen/breakfast area which also overlook the pool deck. Internally, the ground floor level is completed with a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a spare shower room, just off the hall.
A stone staircase leads to the first floor where you will find a twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and the huge master bedroom complemented by an en-suite bathroom. Both first floor bedrooms have access to a terrace and balcony from where you can enjoy some wonderful scenery. All bedrooms are air-conditioned (coin meter).
The sunny pool deck is equipped with outdoor furniture and comfortable loungers where you can relax and float away in the tranquility this area of Gharb is renowned for.
MTA Licence no: HPI/5465
Even though this accommodation is pet-friendly, kindly contact us prior to booking for further information.
Meander through countryside lanes and come across San Dimitri Chapel, famous for the tale of Zgugina and her son who was taken away as a slave by north African corsairs. A fascinating story passed down generations. There is much to discover in the village of Gharb and nearby San Lawrenz. The Dwejra Bay area is a must visit.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- To confirm your booking we ask for a non-refundable* deposit of 35%.
- The maximum number of guests is limited to the number of persons on your booking form/rental agreement.
- Check-in is at 16:00 and check-out is by 10:00. We try to be as flexible as possible with these times.
- Utilities such as water, electricity and gas are included. Air-conditioning may carry pay-per-use charges. Please see details in Property Features above.
- An Eco Tax of €0.50 per adult per night up to a maximum of €5 per adult is due.
- After making a booking, the guest will receive an email with a link to the Guest Area. This is a private log-in area, where the guest can view booking details, make balance payments and see pre-arrival information.
* Due to the ongoing pandemic, we are offering flexible Covid-related cancellation terms. Please see our full booking terms here.