VIEW MORE PHOTOS
TA' SPIRU VILLA | Munxar, Gozo
“Modern accommodation with a traditional feel. The indoor pool is a great bonus. “
Recently built in vernacular style, Ta’ Spiru is spread over three floors. Thoughtfully designed and planned with a focus on guests’ comfort in a laid-back, modern setting while respecting traditional design.
The entrance hall immediately leads you to the heated* indoor pool which provides ample relaxation space. Shower facilities are provided right next to the pool.
From the indoor pool area, one can take the staircase, covered with local stone, to the intermediate level which houses the main living space. Bathed in natural light that reflects off the warm limestone walls, this area is well appointed with quality furniture and a spacious, very well-equipped kitchen. On this floor level, you will find two bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms and a spare toilet. The other three bedrooms (also ensuite) are on the uppermost level.
The south-facing pool deck enjoys direct sunlight all day and is the perfect space to lap up our Mediterranean sun in peace and tranquility. Garden furniture, as well as barbecue facilities, are provided.
The property is located within walking distance to the Munxar village square where you will find grocery stores, and bar/restaurant. You may also trek down (or drive) to the quaint Xlendi bay where you have a great choice of restaurants.
*Pool heating is provided at no extra cost from October until May.
Pets not accepted.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- To confirm your booking we ask for a non-refundable* deposit of 35%.
- The maximum number of guests is limited to the number of persons on your booking form/rental agreement.
- Check-in is at 16:00 and check-out is by 10:00. We try to be as flexible as possible with these times.
- Utilities such as water, electricity and gas are included. Air-conditioning may carry pay-per-use charges. Please see details in Property Features above.
- An Eco Tax of €0.50 per adult per night up to a maximum of €5 per adult is due.
* Due to the ongoing pandemic, we are offering flexible Covid-related cancellation terms.
Please see our full booking terms here.